- Fresh air
- Enjoy the beauty of trees
- Enjoy the beauty of terrain
- Enjoy the beauty of the sky
- Enjoy the beauty of clouds
- Enjoy the beauty of stars
- Enjoy the moon
- Enjoy the moonlight world
- Focus your eyes at different distances
- Enjoy the beauty of plants
- Remember the cycle of life
- Enjoy the beauty of creatures
- Enjoy the beauty of birds
- Experience the environment
- Enjoy the beauty of breezes, wind
- Get creative inspiration
- Enjoy the sense of smell
- Enjoy the sense of touch
- Eat, food tastes better outside.
- Get away from screens
- Get away from phones
- Get away from traffic
- Get away from day to day routines
- Possibility for adventure is high
- Remembering how change is a part of life
- See something new
- See something old
- Hear your own intuition
- Enjoy quiet
- Enjoy the sounds of birds
- Experience different temperatures
- Experience rain
- Experience snow
- Feast your eyes on colors
- Feast your eyes on textures
- Feast you eyes on patterns
- Enjoy sunrises
- Enjoy sunsets
- Release emotions
- Enjoy the beauty of flowers
- Enjoy the smells of flowers and plants
- See life all around you
- Experience phenomena of the sky- rainbows, northern lights, shooting stars.
- Experience stillness or storms
- 50 to 100 enjoy all 50 things by sharing them in the company of different friends especially curious children!
2016, this too, shall pass. Whew!
Maybe this crazy time is meant to awaken us to new ways of being.
The darkest is right before the dawn.
Let’s be the dawning.
~~~~ Some ideas for creating deeper inner peace ~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Awake with a prayer or sense of gratitude for another day. Look at the sunrise or anything beautiful for a few moments before starting your day.
~ Be receptive, allowing, and curious. Be willing to forgo your schedule. Try setting this as an intention before getting out of bed; see it in your mind’s eye! Be ready for surprises; keep open to the freedom of the unknown. Change is the only constant.
~ Walk in the great outdoors – with curiosity and wonder! Walk tall, without fear into whatever arises.
~ A daily spiritual practice ~ You do have time! Try setting your phone timer for 2-3 minutes and focus on your breath, slowing it and deepening it, receiving nourishing oxygen from the Universe on your inhales, and Letting go of tension on your exhales. When you’re done, notice how you feel. Do it daily. This is meditation, one of the 8 limbs of yoga! ~ Spiritual practices are nourishment, elevating your vibration to help you have power to react creatively and constructively to what comes up in life.
~ Stay in the moment- Now is where life happens. The present is our point of power. To live in the moment is so fulfilling. This is liberation. No matter what is going on outside of you, open up to the possibility of experiencing freedom in this moment.
~ Lift your energy in a private session with me! We will discuss what is up for you and find new tools that support your moving forward. I offer yoga including breath work & adjustments, reiki, or a healing session using all of these.
Whole-hearted thank you for the support and co-creation this past year. I look forward to evolving with you in 2017!
Love, Love, Love Christina